How does AIA Vitality work?
AIA Vitality members earn AIA Vitality points by learning about and improving the current state of their health in the areas of physical, nutritional and mental wellbeing.
What are the benefits?
New members start on Bronze status and as you make healthy choices, like tracking your sleep or reaching your weekly personalised physical activity targets, you earn AIA Vitality points. The more points you earn, the higher your AIA Vitality status and the greater the rewards.
- As an Airpoints Member, earn up to 300 Airpoints Dollars™ per membership year
- Earn up to $260 in Active Benefits vouchers per membership year
- Earn a maximum of 4 Forme Spa & Wellbeing vouchers at a discounted rate of up to 50% per membership year
- Earn up to 25% off Fitbit and Garmin devices, 25% off JAGGAD performance apparel and up to 50% off HOYTS movie tickets (limits apply).
Who is eligible for AIA Vitality?
Anyone with an eligible AIA insurance policy can take out an AIA Vitality membership. Find out if you are eligible at www.aia.co.nz
What does AIA Vitality cost?
Members pay an $11.50 incl. GST membership fee per month.
How do I get started?
Follow these easy steps to kick-start your AIA Vitality membership:
- Apply for AIA Vitality membership within your AIA insurance application
- Once your AIA policy is issued your AIA Vitality membership will be created
- You will receive an activation email to activate your membership
- Download the AIA Vitality App
- Start your journey
Is my AIA Vitality data safe and secure?
AIA take Information Security seriously and have processes and secure systems in place to ensure your personal information is safe.